On this members only podcast episode I made up a new word…Glampsteading, and I think it accurately describes a lot of what we see in social media these days when it comes to homesteading. That being said I don’t think it’s all bad. We dive into Glampsteading vs Homesteading, the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Members Can Listen To This Podcast Episode Here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/glampsteading-vs-75314356
- Compost, Topsoil, Potting Soil: Which Should I Buy For My Raised Beds? - November 30, 2023
- Faith, Family, and Farming with Guests Brad and Starla Walker - November 29, 2023
- How To Find Places To Hunt To Fill The Homestead Freezer - November 23, 2023
- Goats, Fencing, Soap, and More with Guests Dave & Amanda Allen - October 25, 2023
- Apple Harvesting, Processing, and Preserving - October 18, 2023
- 11 Kitchen Hand Tool Must Haves - October 11, 2023