On this members-only podcast episode, Harold and Rachel discuss a homesteader’s perspective on food shortages, rising prices, and fear-mongering.
Members Can Listen To This Podcast Episode Here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/homestead-about-75628699
- Food Shortages
- Is It Real?
- What Are The Claims That Are Causing It?
- Should Homesteaders Worry About It?
- What To Do About It
- Rising Prices
- What Does It Mean For A Homesteader
- Food Budget, Animal Feed, Construction Costs, Product Costs
- Passing On Costs
- Fear Mongering
- The Effects Of It (the good and the bad, mostly bad)
- Why You Shouldn’t Join In
- A Healthy Concern Is Probably More Appropriate
- Homesteading Is A Solution!
- UK Food Shortages In The News – https://www.euronews.com/green/2022/12/01/uk-food-shortages-here-are-all-the-items-likely-to-be-affected-this-christmas-and-why
- U.S. Food Shortages – https://www.gobankingrates.com/saving-money/food/food-shortages-impact-wallet-holiday-season/
- Compost, Topsoil, Potting Soil: Which Should I Buy For My Raised Beds? - November 30, 2023
- Faith, Family, and Farming with Guests Brad and Starla Walker - November 29, 2023
- How To Find Places To Hunt To Fill The Homestead Freezer - November 23, 2023
- Goats, Fencing, Soap, and More with Guests Dave & Amanda Allen - October 25, 2023
- Apple Harvesting, Processing, and Preserving - October 18, 2023
- 11 Kitchen Hand Tool Must Haves - October 11, 2023