As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Today is day 6 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading.
Today’s question is “I want to start homesteading, how much property do I need to start out?”
Answering the question today is Katie Thies fromhalfahomestead.wordpress.com
Katie discusses methods of homesteading without much land, such as:
- Farmers Markets
- Community Gardens
- Guerrilla Gardening
- Practicing indoor homesteading
- Raised Bed Gardens
- Community Supported Agriculture
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- 9 Reasons Raising Rabbits Might Be Perfect For Your Homestead - June 5, 2021
- What is Bokashi Composting? - April 24, 2021
- What Is A Biennial Plant? - April 21, 2021