As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Today is day 2 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading.
Today’s question seems like a simple one but there is more to it as we will see in the answer. The question is “Is dog manure safe to use in a garden?”
Answering today’s question is Ken Peavey from FarmWhisperer.com. As you will hear in his answer there are many things to consider before just tossing dog doo in your garden.
Ken talks about:
- What might be harmful in dog manure for your garden
- What you can do to make it safe
- Where you could use dog manure without any worries
- 9 Reasons Raising Rabbits Might Be Perfect For Your Homestead - June 5, 2021
- What is Bokashi Composting? - April 24, 2021
- What Is A Biennial Plant? - April 21, 2021