On this Patreon members-only episode, Harold and Rachel chat about not letting perfection stop you from making progress on your homesteading journey.
- We discuss what we have been witnessing a lot lately. Many make every new thing they want to start doing more complicated than it has to be and much of the time this prevents them from doing anything.
- Perfection is the enemy of “Good Enough”
- Applying this to Gardening
- Applying this to Composting
- Applying this to Livestock
- Applying this to Preservation
Members Can Listen To This Podcast Episode Here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/plan-and-prepare-78413904
Latest posts by Harold Thornbro (see all)
- A Beginners Guide To Building Guilds On Your Permaculture Homestead - March 28, 2023
- The Resilient Farm and Homestead by Ben Falk - March 27, 2023
- The Good Life: Helen and Scott Nearing’s Sixty Years of Self-Sufficient Living - March 22, 2023
Latest posts by Rachel Jamison (see all)
- Ideas For Building and Filling Raised Beds – Members Only Episode - March 15, 2023
- The Why, When, and How Of Tree Pruning On The Homestead - March 14, 2023
- Aromatherapy On The Homestead with Guest Amy Anthony - March 7, 2023