On this Patreon members-only episode, Harold and Rachel chat about not letting perfection stop you from making progress on your homesteading journey.
- We discuss what we have been witnessing a lot lately. Many make every new thing they want to start doing more complicated than it has to be and much of the time this prevents them from doing anything.
- Perfection is the enemy of “Good Enough”
- Applying this to Gardening
- Applying this to Composting
- Applying this to Livestock
- Applying this to Preservation
Members Can Listen To This Podcast Episode Here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/plan-and-prepare-78413904
- Growing Nuts on the Homestead: Guest David Hughes - September 27, 2023
- Creating Wildlife Habitats in Your Garden: Reasons and Methods - September 26, 2023
- The Regenerative Grower’s Guide to Garden Amendments by Nigel Palmer - September 20, 2023
- Homesteading and Responsible Preparedness - September 6, 2023
- 12 Things We Learned About Homesteading Watching One Of Our Favorite Shows - August 23, 2023
- Building An Efficient And Productive Homestead: Guests Parker and Lauren Holmes - August 16, 2023