Share Your Knowledge and Grow Your Audience by Writing for Redemption Permaculture
- We don’t pay for articles, but we do provide backlinks and give you a platform to share a helpful message.
If you would like to contribute an article, please refer to the guidelines below:
- Original Content Only!
- We will do a plagiarism check to ensure the article (or any part of it) you submit hasn’t been posted anywhere else on the internet.
- Articles Related To Homesteading or Permaculture.
- This is a broad category of topic possibilities, but there are topics that we avoid.
- Avoid Politics
- Avoid Religion
- Avoid Climate Change
- Educational and/or Inspirational Content Is Welcome.
- Minimum Word Count Of 700 Words.
- Include Title and Subheadings In The Article.
- Please Include References Where Applicable Within The Article.
- Must Include a Short Author Bio and a 500×500 Headshot Picture For The Author Box.
- You May Also Submit A Website Adress, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Link For Your Profile As Well.
- Submitted Articles Cannot Be Submitted Elsewhere For Publication Once Published On Redemption Permaculture.
- Submission of an Article Does Not Guarantee Publication.
Email Article Submissions To: email@example.com