On This Episode of The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Rachel Has A Conversation With Certified Clinical Aromatherapist and Aromatic Gardner Amy Anthony, About Aromatherapy, Essential Oils, Herbs, and Aromatic Plants and Their Use On The Homestead.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 192 – March 7, 2023
Listen To The Podcast
Listen and Subscribe On Your Favorite Podcast Player
Membership Has Its Privileges
• Get Ad-Free Versions Of The Modern Homesteading Podcast
• Listen To Exclusive Members Only Podcast Episodes
• Watch Exclusive Members Only Videos
• Download EBooks, Recipes, and Informational PDFs
• Get All Our Current and Future Courses Free
• Monthly Live Topic Discussion and Q&A
• Community Forum To Connect With Us and Other Homesteaders
All of this to help you get started homesteading right where you are or help you level up your homestead for increased self-sufficiency and sustainability.
As a certified aromatherapist, aromatherapy educator, herbalist, gardener, certified master composter and artisanal distiller, Amy is one of NYC’s top aromatherapy practitioners. Listed as one of America’s most influential aromatherapists,
Amy Anthony is currently the New York State representative for the Alliance of International Aromatherapists, has her private practice called NYC Aromatica and hosts her own podcast Essential Aromatica.
How to find Amy Anothony:
Listen On YouTube
- Growing and Operating A Farm Business with Guest Rob Kaiser - December 6, 2023
- Goats, Fencing, Soap, and More with Guests Dave & Amanda Allen - October 25, 2023
- Apple Harvesting, Processing, and Preserving - October 18, 2023