As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
On today’s podcast episode I will share with you 7 Diy Homestead Building Projects that will make great additions to your homestead. These are simple and easy-to-build projects that anyone can do.
Homestead Inspirational Quote of the Day:
“In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” ― Margaret Atwood
Homesteading Relevant News:
- How Organic Produce Can Make America Less Healthy
- UC Berkeley professor shares love of edible, nutritious weeds
- Lots of seed starting
- Achocha Cucumbers have sprouted
- I Gotta remember to take the quail eggs out of my jacket pocket before I go to work
Main Topic Of Discussion:
7 Building Projects
- Solar Dehydrator
- Outdoor Garden Wash Station
- Brick Wood Oven –www.brickwoodovens.com has some great plans and materials for building your very own brick wood oven.
- Herb Spiral –http://permaculturenews.org/2015/04/17/the-magic-and-mystery-of-constructing-an-herb-spiral-and-why-every-suburban-lawn-should-have-one/
- Garden Pond
- Compost Bin
- Potting Bench
Sustainable – Documentary
- How Much Land Is Needed To Grow A Permaculture Food Forest? - July 31, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between a Forest and Food Forest? - July 27, 2021
- How To Grow Borage And Why You Should - July 26, 2021