As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Every homestead needs a few tools but which ones are the most useful and make homesteading easier? On this podcast episode, I discuss a few such tools, some might seem obvious, others maybe you haven’t thought about.
- Stained and waterproofed fence
- Painted deck.
Main Topic of Discussion:
A Few Power Tools That Make Homesteading Easier
- Eye Protection
- Long Sleeves
- No Loose Clothing
Chipper / Shredder
- Make your own mulch.
- Makes cleaning up the garden and pruning mess easier.
- Shreds things for quicker compost. Electric or Gas?
Check out these options for Chipper/Shredders on Amazon
- Great for composting leaves
- Make your own leaf mold for soil amendment
Check out these options for Leaf Mulchers on Amazon
A Variety of Saws
- Compound Miter Saw
- Radial Arm Saw
- Table Saw
- Circular Saw
Check out these options for a variety of Power Saws on Amazon
- The most used tool on my homestead!
- Get a higher quality drill, you’ll be glad you did.
Check out these option for Cordless Drills on Amazon
Check out these options for Angle Grinders on Amazon
YouTube Channel – Wranglerstar – https://www.youtube.com/wranglerstar
The Homestead Life:
A segment where each episode I share something that’s better in my life because of homesteading.
What to do with all these strawberries? Oh, I know, make the best tasting stuff on the planet!
Homemade Strawberry Jam! This is something that is SO much better in my life because of homesteading. Get you about 4 cups of mashed-up strawberries, a 1/4 cup of lemon juice, 3 cups of sugar, and a package of low sugar pectin and make magic happen!
- How To Hatch Your Own Coturnix Quail Eggs At Home - April 18, 2021
- Product Review: Inkbird Heating Temperature Controller - April 17, 2021
- Composting Basics: Make Use Of Waste and Improve Soil - April 11, 2021