As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Listen To The Podcast
On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I chat with Anne-Marie Miller (Dash) from BloomWhereYourPlanted.com about her urban homestead.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 141 – May 17, 2020 – Another Urban Homesteading Success Story With Guest Anne-Marie Miller.
Anne-Marie and I Discuss:
- Her amazing journey into homesteading.
- Learning through a community garden.
- Utilizing a front yard for a garden when it’s the only place you can grow.
- The benefit of having great neighbors in an urban environment.
- Raising small livestock in an urban setting.
- Dash’s Website: https://bloomwhereyourplanted.com/
- Dash’s YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJBUP7AkJ5Sg_SlHue0jgdA
- How Much Land Is Needed To Grow A Permaculture Food Forest? - July 31, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between a Forest and Food Forest? - July 27, 2021
- How To Grow Borage And Why You Should - July 26, 2021