The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 142 – May 31, 2020 – Just Shootin’ The Breeze About Food Forests.
On this podcast episode, I share a few thoughts about starting the food forest build on the lot I purchased last year.
- How the garden overall is coming along.
- The trees I chose and planted in the future food forest.
- Thoughts on building guilds around the trees.
- Creating a beautiful and happy place as well as a place that provides an abundance of healthy food.
- How To Get Started Raising Pigs On Your Permaculture Homestead - February 19, 2021
- Why Do Tomatoes Split And What Can You Do About It - February 14, 2021
- How To Use Pallets To Build Raised Garden Beds - February 14, 2021