As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Listen To The Podcast
On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I share a few thoughts about starting the food forest build on the lot I purchased last year.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 142 – May 31, 2020 – Just Shootin’ The Breeze About Food Forests.
- How the garden overall is coming along.
- The trees I chose and planted in the future food forest.
- Thoughts on building guilds around the trees.
- Creating a beautiful and happy place as well as a place that provides an abundance of healthy food.
- How Much Land Is Needed To Grow A Permaculture Food Forest? - July 31, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between a Forest and Food Forest? - July 27, 2021
- How To Grow Borage And Why You Should - July 26, 2021