On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I chat with Kevin and Heather O’Rourke from Bear Bottom Acres.
Listen To The Podcast
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 135 – February 16, 2020 – Having Fun While Making Homesteading A Reality With Guests Kevin and Heather O’Rourke.
Kevin, Heather and I Discuss:
- Their journey into homesteading.
- The slow transition from an urban homestead to a 40 acre homestead.
- Building skills where they are before making the move.
- Homesteading in a cold climate.
- Possible full time homesteading opportunities.
- Why they document their journey on Youtube.
- Their future homesteading plans.
- Bear Bottom Acres Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtXghP4QIvA50ne9mjvcybw
- Website: https://www.bearbottomacres.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bearbottomacres/
- Elliot Coleman Books – https://amzn.to/2u1YqGW
- Nikki Jabbour Books – https://amzn.to/39EBNr8
Listen On YouTube
- Growing Nuts on the Homestead: Guest David Hughes - September 27, 2023
- Creating Wildlife Habitats in Your Garden: Reasons and Methods - September 26, 2023
- The Regenerative Grower’s Guide to Garden Amendments by Nigel Palmer - September 20, 2023