As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Listen To The Podcast
On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I chat with Kevin and Heather O’Rourke from Bear Bottom Acres.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 135 – February 16, 2020 – Having Fun While Making Homesteading A Reality With Guests Kevin and Heather O’Rourke.
Kevin, Heather and I Discuss:
- Their journey into homesteading.
- The slow transition from an urban homestead to a 40 acre homestead.
- Building skills where they are before making the move.
- Homesteading in a cold climate.
- Possible full time homesteading opportunities.
- Why they document their journey on Youtube.
- Their future homesteading plans.
- Bear Bottom Acres Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtXghP4QIvA50ne9mjvcybw
- Website: https://www.bearbottomacres.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bearbottomacres/
- Elliot Coleman Books – https://amzn.to/2u1YqGW
- Nikki Jabbour Books – https://amzn.to/39EBNr8
- How Much Land Is Needed To Grow A Permaculture Food Forest? - July 31, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between a Forest and Food Forest? - July 27, 2021
- How To Grow Borage And Why You Should - July 26, 2021