As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Listen To The Podcast
On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I chat with Jillae Dalmolin from Wanderin’ Barefoot Farm.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 136 – March 2, 2020 – A Small Farm In The Making With Guest Jillae Dalmolin.
Jillae and I Discuss:
- Jillae’s journey into homesteading.
- Growing and raising nutritious food for better health.
- Seed Starting and selling plants.
- The livestock they are raising on their farm.
- Predator pressure.
- Transitioning from homesteading for themselves to farming for the community.
- Educating others on homesteading skills.
- Nutritious food and the medical community.
- Future homesteading plans.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wanderinbarefootfarm/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wanderinbarefootfarm/
- Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Wanderinbarefoot
Latest posts by Harold Thornbro (see all)
- How Much Land Is Needed To Grow A Permaculture Food Forest? - July 31, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between a Forest and Food Forest? - July 27, 2021
- How To Grow Borage And Why You Should - July 26, 2021