As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 136 – March 2, 2020 – A Small Farm In The Making With Guest Jillae Dalmolin.
On this podcast episode, I chat with Jillae Dalmolin from Wanderin’ Barefoot Farm.
- Jillae’s journey into homesteading.
- Growing and raising nutritious food for better health.
- Seed Starting and selling plants.
- The livestock they are raising on their farm.
- Predator pressure.
- Transitioning from homesteading for themselves to farming for the community.
- Educating others on homesteading skills.
- Nutritious food and the medical community.
- Future homesteading plans.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wanderinbarefootfarm/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wanderinbarefootfarm/
- Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Wanderinbarefoot
- What is Bokashi Composting? - April 24, 2021
- What Is A Biennial Plant? - April 21, 2021
- How Long Should You Grow Potatoes Before Harvesting - April 19, 2021