On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I chat with Jillae Dalmolin from Wanderin’ Barefoot Farm.
Listen To The Podcast
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 136 – March 2, 2020 – A Small Farm In The Making With Guest Jillae Dalmolin.
Jillae and I Discuss:
- Jillae’s journey into homesteading.
- Growing and raising nutritious food for better health.
- Seed Starting and selling plants.
- The livestock they are raising on their farm.
- Predator pressure.
- Transitioning from homesteading for themselves to farming for the community.
- Educating others on homesteading skills.
- Nutritious food and the medical community.
- Future homesteading plans.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wanderinbarefootfarm/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wanderinbarefootfarm/
- Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Wanderinbarefoot
Listen On YouTube
Letter To The Editor
I accept and encourage letters to the editor. If you would like to write a letter to the editor you can do that through email. Please note that though I read every email, I am simply not able to respond to all of them. I check these emails every few days.
- 8 Great Chainsaws For Homesteading You Can Get On Amazon - November 24, 2022
- Thanksgiving On The Homestead - November 21, 2022
- 10 Reasons To Start Homesteading Now, Right Where You Are - November 20, 2022