Today is Day 19 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading.
Today’s question is “What’s the best way to compost without the smell? I don’t have a big yard and I don’t want a stinky compost pile close to my house.”
Back to answer this question is David The Good from TheSurvivalGardener.com.
To find out more about David The Good check out his website and social media pages:
- Website: http://thesurvivalgardener.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/davidtgood
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC208478ECji1rdkDDbB0vHQ
- Get David’s book Compost Everything: The Good Guide to Extreme Composting
Latest posts by Harold Thornbro (see all)
- A Beginners Guide To Building Guilds On Your Permaculture Homestead - March 28, 2023
- The Resilient Farm and Homestead by Ben Falk - March 27, 2023
- The Good Life: Helen and Scott Nearing’s Sixty Years of Self-Sufficient Living - March 22, 2023