Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 69 – November 19, 2017 –
Pioneer Roots With Guest Melissa K. Norris
On today’s podcast episode I’m joined by homesteader, blogger, author, and podcaster Melissa K. Norris. Melissa and her family homestead 15 acres in Washington where they raise cattle, chickens, pigs, grow heirloom vegetables, and put a lot of emphasis on cooking from scratch. She has written two books and she is the host of the “Pioneering Today” Podcast.
Melissa and I Discuss:
- How she got a passion for homesteading and began her journey.
- An audio tour of her homestead.
- Why she started cooking from scratch and the difference it made.
- We talk about her books and Master Class.
- Melissa gives advice for folks just getting started.
Resources For Today’s Episode:
- Melissa’s Website:https://melissaknorris.com/