On this episode of The Modern Homesteading Podcast, I’m joined by homesteader, blogger, author, and podcaster Melissa K. Norris.
Listen To The Podcast
Listen and Subscribe On Your Favorite Podcast Player
Membership Has Its Privileges
• Get Ad-Free Versions Of The Modern Homesteading Podcast
• Listen To Exclusive Members Only Podcast Episodes
• Watch Exclusive Members Only Videos
• Download EBooks, Recipes, and Informational PDFs
• Get All Our Current and Future Courses Free
• Monthly Live Topic Discussion and Q&A
• Community Forum To Connect With Us and Other Homesteaders
All of this to help you get started homesteading right where you are or help you level up your homestead for increased self-sufficiency and sustainability.
If you landed on this page because you heard me on Melissa’s podcast and you wanted the 5 free audio lessons, I no longer have that course available. However, listeners of the Pioneering Today Podcast can get the entire course in book form for free by clicking here.
Melissa and her family homestead 15 acres in Washington where they raise cattle, chickens, pigs, grow heirloom vegetables and put a lot of emphasis on cooking from scratch. She has written two books and she is the host of the “Pioneering Today” Podcast.
Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 69 – November 19, 2017
Pioneer Roots With Guest Melissa K. Norris
Melissa and I Discuss:
- How she got a passion for homesteading and began her journey.
- An audio tour of her homestead.
- Why she started cooking from scratch and the difference it made.
- We talk about her books and Master Class.
- Melissa gives advice for folks just getting started.
Resources For Today’s Episode:
- Melissa’s Website:https://melissaknorris.com/
Listen On YouTube
- Effective Winter Composting: Essential Tips and Techniques for Cold Weather Success - December 7, 2023
- Compost, Topsoil, Potting Soil: Which Should I Buy For My Raised Beds? - November 30, 2023
- Faith, Family, and Farming with Guests Brad and Starla Walker - November 29, 2023