On this episode of The Modern Homesteading Podcast, I’m joined by homesteader, blogger, author, and podcaster Melissa K. Norris.
Listen To The Podcast
Melissa and her family homestead 15 acres in Washington where they raise cattle, chickens, pigs, grow heirloom vegetables and put a lot of emphasis on cooking from scratch. She has written two books and she is the host of the “Pioneering Today” Podcast.
Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 69 – November 19, 2017
Pioneer Roots With Guest Melissa K. Norris
Melissa and I Discuss:
- How she got a passion for homesteading and began her journey.
- An audio tour of her homestead.
- Why she started cooking from scratch and the difference it made.
- We talk about her books and Master Class.
- Melissa gives advice for folks just getting started.
Resources For Today’s Episode:
- Melissa’s Website:https://melissaknorris.com/
Listen On YouTube
Letter To The Editor
I accept and encourage letters to the editor. If you would like to write a letter to the editor you can do that through email. Please note that though I read every email, I am simply not able to respond to all of them. I check these emails every few days.
- 8 Great Chainsaws For Homesteading You Can Get On Amazon - November 24, 2022
- Thanksgiving On The Homestead - November 21, 2022
- 10 Reasons To Start Homesteading Now, Right Where You Are - November 20, 2022