As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Today is Day 17 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading.
Today’s question is “What’s the best gun for hunting small game? Shotgun or rifle? What caliber?”
Answering today’s question is Gregg Carter from TheRuralEconomist.blogspot.com and The Bringing Rural Back Podcast.
Gregg will discuss:
- advantages and disadvantages with small caliber rifles
- advantages and disadvantages to shotguns
- gun costs
- gun versatility
Find out more about Gregg on his blog and social media pages
- Website: The Rural Economist (http://theruraleconomist.blogspot.com/)
The air rifle mentioned in the podcast that I recently purchased Benjamin Trail NP XL 1100 Break Barrel Air Rifle (.22) powered by Nitro Piston®
- 9 Reasons Raising Rabbits Might Be Perfect For Your Homestead - June 5, 2021
- What is Bokashi Composting? - April 24, 2021
- What Is A Biennial Plant? - April 21, 2021