Today is Day 17 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading.
Today’s question is “What’s the best gun for hunting small game? Shotgun or rifle? What caliber?”
Answering today’s question is Gregg Carter from TheRuralEconomist.blogspot.com and The Bringing Rural Back Podcast.
Gregg will discuss:
- advantages and disadvantages with small caliber rifles
- advantages and disadvantages to shotguns
- gun costs
- gun versatility
Find out more about Gregg on his blog and social media pages
- Website: The Rural Economist (http://theruraleconomist.blogspot.com/)
The air rifle mentioned in the podcast that I recently purchased Benjamin Trail NP XL 1100 Break Barrel Air Rifle (.22) powered by Nitro Piston®
Latest posts by Harold Thornbro (see all)
- A Beginners Guide To Building Guilds On Your Permaculture Homestead - March 28, 2023
- The Resilient Farm and Homestead by Ben Falk - March 27, 2023
- The Good Life: Helen and Scott Nearing’s Sixty Years of Self-Sufficient Living - March 22, 2023