On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I chat with Brian Wells from The Homestead Journey Podcast.
Listen To The Podcast
Listen and Subscribe On Your Favorite Podcast Player
Membership Has Its Privileges
• Get Ad-Free Versions Of The Modern Homesteading Podcast
• Listen To Exclusive Members Only Podcast Episodes
• Watch Exclusive Members Only Videos
• Download EBooks, Recipes, and Informational PDFs
• Get All Our Current and Future Courses Free
• Monthly Live Topic Discussion and Q&A
• Community Forum To Connect With Us and Other Homesteaders
All of this to help you get started homesteading right where you are or help you level up your homestead for increased self-sufficiency and sustainability.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 137 – April 19, 2020 – The Homestead Journey With Guest Brian Wells.
Brian and I Discuss:
- Brian’s journey into homesteading.
- What he and his family are accomplishing on their 2-acre property.
- Raising American Guinea Hogs.
- The pros and cons of having a roadside honor system egg stand.
- Raised bed gardening.
- Gardening with the Ruth Stout method.
- Podcast: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-homestead-journey
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHomesteadJourneyPodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TheHomesteadJourneyPodcast
Listen On YouTube
- Effective Winter Composting: Essential Tips and Techniques for Cold Weather Success - December 7, 2023
- Compost, Topsoil, Potting Soil: Which Should I Buy For My Raised Beds? - November 30, 2023
- Faith, Family, and Farming with Guests Brad and Starla Walker - November 29, 2023