On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I chat with Brian Wells from The Homestead Journey Podcast.
Listen To The Podcast
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 137 – April 19, 2020 – The Homestead Journey With Guest Brian Wells.
Brian and I Discuss:
- Brian’s journey into homesteading.
- What he and his family are accomplishing on their 2-acre property.
- Raising American Guinea Hogs.
- The pros and cons of having a roadside honor system egg stand.
- Raised bed gardening.
- Gardening with the Ruth Stout method.
- Podcast: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-homestead-journey
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHomesteadJourneyPodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TheHomesteadJourneyPodcast
Listen On YouTube
Latest posts by Harold Thornbro (see all)
- Farm Innovators Heated Digital Circulated Air Incubator – Item Of The Week - February 7, 2023
- 17 Useful Flowers To Grow On Your Homestead - February 7, 2023
- Why and How to Plant Jerusalem Artichokes in Your Food Forest - February 5, 2023