As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Listen To The Podcast
On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I chat with Brian Wells from The Homestead Journey Podcast.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 137 – April 19, 2020 – The Homestead Journey With Guest Brian Wells.
Brian and I Discuss:
- Brian’s journey into homesteading.
- What he and his family are accomplishing on their 2-acre property.
- Raising American Guinea Hogs.
- The pros and cons of having a roadside honor system egg stand.
- Raised bed gardening.
- Gardening with the Ruth Stout method.
- Podcast: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-homestead-journey
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHomesteadJourneyPodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TheHomesteadJourneyPodcast
Latest posts by Harold Thornbro (see all)
- How Much Land Is Needed To Grow A Permaculture Food Forest? - July 31, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between a Forest and Food Forest? - July 27, 2021
- How To Grow Borage And Why You Should - July 26, 2021