In this podcast episode, I answer a question about what I believe caused my past health issues and the diet that helped me turn it all around.
Listen To The Podcast
Question For Today’s Podcast Episode:
Jim asks: You have spoken about your diet numerous times, and why you started it, but my question is what do you eat exactly, what don’t you eat. Why do you think the grocery store had a part in your cancer. Or do you mean when you say you ate junk food you actually mean McDonalds? I am looking to hear your opinion about more healthful eating.
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and do not offer medical advice. The information shared in this post and podcast is my opinion and testimony of my personal experience.
- My cancer story
- What food and other factors do I believe caused my poor health a few years ago?
- I share my post-cancer diet, my diet a couple of years later and my diet now and what I believe is the best diet for me.
- Why I don’t necessarily recommend this diet for everybody.
- The difference between simple and easy.
Website- Weston A. Price Foundation
Book- Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and Diet Dictocrats by Sally Fallon – https://amzn.to/2N9x8m2
The Homestead Life:
A segment where each episode I share something that’s better in my life because of homesteading.
The availability of healthy eating options that I can afford. I’ve heard many people over the years say they can’t afford to eat healthily, I may have even mumbled once or twice myself in the past. However, homesteading has made healthy eating doable at an affordable cost for me. I love that I can go out my back door and pick a healthy meal and homesteading has made my life better in this way.
Listen On YouTube
- Pallet Buster Deck Wrecker Tool for Disassembling Pallets – Item Of The Week - February 2, 2023
- 5 Common Rainwater Harvesting Problems and How To Fix Them - February 2, 2023
- The Permaculture Handbook by Peter Bane: Book Review - February 1, 2023