On this podcast episode, I have a conversation with homesteader and Author Michele Nutter. Michele started homesteading for frugal living reasons but soon started down many other paths such as pursuing healthy eating of ethically raised meats, herbal remedies, and even a preparedness lifestyle as well as many other paths.
Listen To The Podcast
Listen and Subscribe On Your Favorite Podcast Player
Membership Has Its Privileges
• Get Ad-Free Versions Of The Modern Homesteading Podcast
• Listen To Exclusive Members Only Podcast Episodes
• Watch Exclusive Members Only Videos
• Download EBooks, Recipes, and Informational PDFs
• Get All Our Current and Future Courses Free
• Monthly Live Topic Discussion and Q&A
• Community Forum To Connect With Us and Other Homesteaders
All of this to help you get started homesteading right where you are or help you level up your homestead for increased self-sufficiency and sustainability.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 96 – July 9, 2018 – A Homesteading Journey That Went Down Many Paths: An Interview With Michele Nutter.
Michele and I discuss:
- We talk about how she began homesteading as she started with frugal living.
- She shares with us her journey into eating organic ethically raised meat.
- Also, we dive into her view on preparedness.
- We talk about her journey into foraging and herbal remedies.
- We talk a little about her book and why she chose to write it.
- We also talk a little about getting started homesteading where you are with what you have.
Michele’s Book: Countercultural: Rebel With A Cause – https://amzn.to/2NBpHF9
Listen On YouTube
- Effective Winter Composting: Essential Tips and Techniques for Cold Weather Success - December 7, 2023
- Compost, Topsoil, Potting Soil: Which Should I Buy For My Raised Beds? - November 30, 2023
- Faith, Family, and Farming with Guests Brad and Starla Walker - November 29, 2023