As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
On today’s podcast episode I’m joined by Jill May. She and her family are homesteaders on a couple of acres in Ohio with a passion for the lifestyle and she also is an active member of our Homestead Front Porch Facebook Group.
Jill and I discuss:
- Her journey and passion for the homesteading lifestyle.
- Her large vegetable garden.
- Her aging flock of fourteen chickens
- The orchard and perennials she grows.
- Future plans she has for her homestead like miniature cattle and honey bees.
- Food preservation.
- Homemade soap and cleaners.
- Her passion to spread information about homesteading.
- and Much More!
- 9 Reasons Raising Rabbits Might Be Perfect For Your Homestead - June 5, 2021
- What is Bokashi Composting? - April 24, 2021
- What Is A Biennial Plant? - April 21, 2021