As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
On today’s podcast episode, I chat with Tanya Morrison, she is a homesteader in Alberta Canada pursuing a journey “back” to off-grid living while taking advantage of modern technology. We also talk a lot about her business ideas that will help others get started homesteading with chickens.
Tanya and I chat about:
- What led her down a path to self-sufficiency
- Her off-grid experiences as a child
- The animals she is currently raising on her homestead
- Livestock guardian dogs
- The challenges of predator pressure on her livestock
- Her future homesteading inspired business ventures
- Encouraging others to pursue homesteading
- Learning homesteading skills
- Off-grid heating
- Composting toilets
- Alternative energy
- Frugal Living
- and Much More.
- 9 Reasons Raising Rabbits Might Be Perfect For Your Homestead - June 5, 2021
- What is Bokashi Composting? - April 24, 2021
- What Is A Biennial Plant? - April 21, 2021