Today is day 8 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading.
Today’s question is “Considering getting a dairy goat. What breeds should I be looking at for the best quality milk?”
Answering today’s question is Lesa Wilke from Better Hens and Gardens. Lesa gives us some great advice about how to choose the right dairy goat for your homestead along with a lot of other great dairy goat information.
Check out Lesa’s Websites and social media pages at:
- Farm Website:http://www.bramblestonefarm.com
- Farm Blog: http://www.betterhensandgardens.com
Get Lesa’s Book:
- Farm Innovators Heated Digital Circulated Air Incubator – Item Of The Week - February 7, 2023
- 17 Useful Flowers To Grow On Your Homestead - February 7, 2023
- Why and How to Plant Jerusalem Artichokes in Your Food Forest - February 5, 2023