As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Today is day 8 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading.
Today’s question is “Considering getting a dairy goat. What breeds should I be looking at for the best quality milk?”
Answering today’s question is Lesa Wilke from Better Hens and Gardens. Lesa gives us some great advice about how to choose the right dairy goat for your homestead along with a lot of other great dairy goat information.
Check out Lesa’s Websites and social media pages at:
- Farm Website:http://www.bramblestonefarm.com
- Farm Blog: http://www.betterhensandgardens.com
Get Lesa’s Book:
- 9 Reasons Raising Rabbits Might Be Perfect For Your Homestead - June 5, 2021
- What is Bokashi Composting? - April 24, 2021
- What Is A Biennial Plant? - April 21, 2021