As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Today is day 7 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading.
Today’s question is “I live in an apartment and was wondering if there is anything I can do to start working towards being a homesteader?”
Answering the question on the podcast today is Marie from Just Plain Marie.
Marie shares with us some great ideas about how to begin homesteading in an apartment such as:
- Taking small steps in learning to homestead
- Homesteading skills in the kitchen
- Food preservation
- Indoor planting
- Community gardens
- Building Community
- Seasonal eating
- Many other homesteading skills
Find out more about Marie through her website and social media pages:
- Website: Just Plain Marie (http://justplainmarie.ca)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JustPlainMarie
Check Out Marie’s Book: “A Cabin Full of Food: Filling your pantry, and using it”
- 9 Reasons Raising Rabbits Might Be Perfect For Your Homestead - June 5, 2021
- What is Bokashi Composting? - April 24, 2021
- What Is A Biennial Plant? - April 21, 2021