As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
On today’s podcast episode I’m joined by Ariel Gunn. Ariel is an urban homesteader in Texas working toward a more self-sufficient lifestyle right where she is.
- Why she started homesteading in the suburbs
- Beekeeping with neighbors close by
- Her small flock of chickens
- Growing food in her vegetable garden
- Growing culinary and medicinal herbs
- Her community herb garden
- Water catchment and her other future plans
Resources and links from this episode:
“If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- 9 Reasons Raising Rabbits Might Be Perfect For Your Homestead - June 5, 2021
- What is Bokashi Composting? - April 24, 2021
- What Is A Biennial Plant? - April 21, 2021