On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I Have A Discussion With Michigan Homesteader Jordy Buck About His Journey Into Homesteading And His One Acre Homestead.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 162 – October 28, 2022
Listen To The Podcast
Listen and Subscribe On Your Favorite Podcast Player
Fountain | Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Pocket Casts | Castbox | Breaker | RadioPublic | Anchor | YouTube Playlist | RSS
Jordy and I Discuss:
- His Journey Into Homesteading.
- Crops and Livestock He and His Family Are Growing.
- Growing A Large Enough Garden To Feed A Family, Feed The Livestock, and Sell At The Farmers Market.
- Crops That Can Feed His Rabbits, Chickens, and Pigs.
- Small Pig Breeds For The Homestead.
- His Advice For Getting Started Homesteading Affordably.
- His Blog and YouTube Channel.
- And More…
Jordy’s Website – https://northernhomesteading.com/
Jordy’s YouTube Channel, Homestead Knowhow – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx7MZpQDIbc5tOXLmrb7fjg
Listen On YouTube
Latest posts by Harold Thornbro (see all)
- A Beginners Guide To Building Guilds On Your Permaculture Homestead - March 28, 2023
- The Resilient Farm and Homestead by Ben Falk - March 27, 2023
- The Good Life: Helen and Scott Nearing’s Sixty Years of Self-Sufficient Living - March 22, 2023