On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I Have A Discussion With Michigan Homesteader Jordy Buck About His Journey Into Homesteading And His One Acre Homestead.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 162 – October 28, 2022
Listen To The Podcast
Jordy and I Discuss:
- His Journey Into Homesteading.
- Crops and Livestock He and His Family Are Growing.
- Growing A Large Enough Garden To Feed A Family, Feed The Livestock, and Sell At The Farmers Market.
- Crops That Can Feed His Rabbits, Chickens, and Pigs.
- Small Pig Breeds For The Homestead.
- His Advice For Getting Started Homesteading Affordably.
- His Blog and YouTube Channel.
- And More…
Jordy’s Website – https://northernhomesteading.com/
Jordy’s YouTube Channel, Homestead Knowhow – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx7MZpQDIbc5tOXLmrb7fjg
Listen On YouTube
- Growing Nuts on the Homestead: Guest David Hughes - September 27, 2023
- Creating Wildlife Habitats in Your Garden: Reasons and Methods - September 26, 2023
- The Regenerative Grower’s Guide to Garden Amendments by Nigel Palmer - September 20, 2023