As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Today is day 10 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading.
Today’s question is “What are some ways I could introduce my kids to homesteading and help them have a more self-sufficient mindset?”
Answering today’s question is Heather Mattingly from WhatchaDoinMom. Heather talks to us about teaching our kids everything from gardening to kitchen and basic household skills to raising livestock and DIY repairs.
Find out more about Heather at her website and social media pages:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whatchadoinmom
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/WhatchaDoinMom
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/hrm2005
You can also find Heather on the Blogging About Homesteading, Gardening and Homemaking Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/828738230520450/
- 9 Reasons Raising Rabbits Might Be Perfect For Your Homestead - June 5, 2021
- What is Bokashi Composting? - April 24, 2021
- What Is A Biennial Plant? - April 21, 2021