The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 138 – April 25, 2020 – The Guinea Fowl Principle With Guests Sean and Rachel Reeves.
On this podcast episode I chat with Homesteaders Sean and Rachel Reeves who made a huge move from the city life of southern California to the country life of northern Virginia.
- Their amazing journey into homesteading.
- Raising chickens for the first time.
- The lessons learned from raising guinea fowl.
- Choosing sheep as their larger livestock.
- Gardening when you’ve never gardened before.
- Plans for the future.
- Follow them on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arabella_farm/
- How To Get Started Raising Pigs On Your Permaculture Homestead - February 19, 2021
- Why Do Tomatoes Split And What Can You Do About It - February 14, 2021
- How To Use Pallets To Build Raised Garden Beds - February 14, 2021