As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Listen To The Podcast
On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I chat with Homesteaders Sean and Rachel Reeves who made a huge move from the city life of southern California to the country life of northern Virginia.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 138 – April 25, 2020 – The Guinea Fowl Principle With Guests Sean and Rachel Reeves.
Sean, Rachel and I Discuss:
- Their amazing journey into homesteading.
- Raising chickens for the first time.
- The lessons learned from raising guinea fowl.
- Choosing sheep as their larger livestock.
- Gardening when you’ve never gardened before.
- Plans for the future.
- Follow them on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arabella_farm/
- How Much Land Is Needed To Grow A Permaculture Food Forest? - July 31, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between a Forest and Food Forest? - July 27, 2021
- How To Grow Borage And Why You Should - July 26, 2021