On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, Harold talks with Marjory Wildcraft about preparedness, food security, and overcoming the biggest hurdles to growing your own food.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 228 – November 15, 2023
Listen To The Podcast
Listen and Subscribe On Your Favorite Podcast Player
Membership Has Its Privileges
• Get Ad-Free Versions Of The Modern Homesteading Podcast
• Listen To Exclusive Members Only Podcast Episodes
• Watch Exclusive Members Only Videos
• Download EBooks, Recipes, and Informational PDFs
• Get All Our Current and Future Courses Free
• Monthly Live Topic Discussion and Q&A
• Community Forum To Connect With Us and Other Homesteaders
All of this to help you get started homesteading right where you are or help you level up your homestead for increased self-sufficiency and sustainability.
Marjory Wildcraft is the founder of The Grow Network, which is a community of people focused on modern self-sufficient living. She has been featured by National Geographic as an expert in off-grid living, she hosted the Mother Earth News Online Homesteading Summit, and she is listed in Who’s Who in America for having inspired hundreds of thousands of backyard gardens.
Marjory was the focus of an article that won Reuter’s Food Sustainability Media Award, and she recently authored The Grow System: The Essential Guide to Modern Self-Sufficient Living—From Growing Food to Making Medicine
Check out this “You Can Grow Your Own Food” Webinar from Marjory at – smalltownhomestead.com/grow
- Wildcraft, Marjory (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 288 Pages – 05/11/2021 (Publication Date) – Avery (Publisher)
Last update on 2023-12-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Listen On YouTube
- Effective Winter Composting: Essential Tips and Techniques for Cold Weather Success - December 7, 2023
- Compost, Topsoil, Potting Soil: Which Should I Buy For My Raised Beds? - November 30, 2023
- Faith, Family, and Farming with Guests Brad and Starla Walker - November 29, 2023