Listen To The Podcast
Today’s main topic on the podcast is about how to protect your garden from everything that wants to eat it before you. No matter if you live far in the country or in the heart of the city, your garden is a target for wildlife.
Deer, rabbits, birds, rodents, and bugs want to eat it, so I talk about a few things you can do to protect your harvest and enjoy your hard work at the kitchen table.
I discuss in the podcast:
- Some tips for guarding against deer.
- Ideas to keep birds away.
- What you can do about rabbits, squirrels, and rodents.
- Saving your garden from bugs.
- Yard Sentinel, Outdoor Electronic Pest Animal Ultrasonic Repeller
- Enviro Pro 1006 Deer Scram Repellent Granular White Pail, 6 Pounds
- Deer, Rabbit, Mole, Vole, and Armadillo Scram
- predatorpee.com Article: Tabasco as a repellant
- Dyna-Gro Pure Neem Oil
- Purchase Ladybugs
- Purchase Praying Mantis Egg Cases
- Why and How To Save and Store Seeds From Your Garden - September 28, 2022
- A Beginners Guide To Growing Garlic (aka. Stinking Rose) On The Homestead - September 14, 2022
- 12 Easy Ways To Keep Rabbits Out Of Your Organic Garden - September 11, 2022