As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Listen To The Podcast
Today’s main topic on the podcast is about how to protect your garden from everything that wants to eat it before you. No matter if you live far in the country or in the heart of the city, your garden is a target for wildlife.
Deer, rabbits, birds, rodents, and bugs want to eat it, so I talk about a few things you can do to protect your harvest and enjoy your hard work at the kitchen table.
I discuss in the podcast:
- Some tips for guarding against deer.
- Ideas to keep birds away.
- What you can do about rabbits, squirrels, and rodents.
- Saving your garden from bugs.
- Yard Sentinel, Outdoor Electronic Pest Animal Ultrasonic Repeller
- Enviro Pro 1006 Deer Scram Repellent Granular White Pail, 6 Pounds
- Deer, Rabbit, Mole, Vole, and Armadillo Scram
- predatorpee.com Article: Tabasco as a repellant
- Dyna-Gro Pure Neem Oil
- Purchase Ladybugs
- Purchase Praying Mantis Egg Cases
- How Much Land Is Needed To Grow A Permaculture Food Forest? - July 31, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between a Forest and Food Forest? - July 27, 2021
- How To Grow Borage And Why You Should - July 26, 2021