On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I Have A Discussion With Jess Robison of Acton Food Forest About Her Journey Into Homesteading and Permaculture As Well As Small Scale Food Forests.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 164 – November 4, 2022
Listen To The Podcast
Jess is a small-scale permaculture gardener and homesteader, she works a full-time job and raises two young kids. she has been building her homestead over the last 7 years outside Boston Massachusetts.
- How she got started homesteading.
- Small scale homesteading, gardening, and permaculture.
- Building a food forest.
- Homesteading when you’re busy.
- Raising chickens on a small property with predator pressure.
- Her advice on how others can get started with homesteading and food forests.
Jess’s Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/actonfoodforest/
VegTrug Raised Bed – https://amzn.to/3DCHJ4y
Book – Gaia’s Garden: A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture – https://amzn.to/3T5B2hp
Listen On YouTube
Letter To The Editor
I accept and encourage letters to the editor. If you would like to write a letter to the editor you can do that through email. Please note that though I read every email, I am simply not able to respond to all of them. I check these emails every few days.
- 8 Great Chainsaws For Homesteading You Can Get On Amazon - November 24, 2022
- Thanksgiving On The Homestead - November 21, 2022
- 10 Reasons To Start Homesteading Now, Right Where You Are - November 20, 2022