On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I Have A Discussion With Jess Robison of Acton Food Forest About Her Journey Into Homesteading and Permaculture As Well As Small Scale Food Forests.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 164 – November 4, 2022
Listen To The Podcast
Jess is a small-scale permaculture gardener and homesteader, she works a full-time job and raises two young kids. she has been building her homestead over the last 7 years outside Boston Massachusetts.
- How she got started homesteading.
- Small scale homesteading, gardening, and permaculture.
- Building a food forest.
- Homesteading when you’re busy.
- Raising chickens on a small property with predator pressure.
- Her advice on how others can get started with homesteading and food forests.
Jess’s Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/actonfoodforest/
VegTrug Raised Bed – https://amzn.to/3DCHJ4y
Book – Gaia’s Garden: A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture – https://amzn.to/3T5B2hp
Listen On YouTube
- Growing Nuts on the Homestead: Guest David Hughes - September 27, 2023
- Creating Wildlife Habitats in Your Garden: Reasons and Methods - September 26, 2023
- The Regenerative Grower’s Guide to Garden Amendments by Nigel Palmer - September 20, 2023