As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Listen To The Podcast
On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, guest John Moody talks to us about many methods for controlling weeds in your garden.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 143 – June 15, 2020 – Weed Management In Your Garden With Guest John Moody.
John and I Discuss:
- Controlling weeds using solarization
- Germinating and destroying weeds through occultation
- Weed control with cover crops
- Using a variety of mulches to control weeds
- A variety of other homesteading topics
- Links to many of John’s books including Winning The War On Weeds can be found at his website, https://johnwmoody.com/
- How Much Land Is Needed To Grow A Permaculture Food Forest? - July 31, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between a Forest and Food Forest? - July 27, 2021
- How To Grow Borage And Why You Should - July 26, 2021