On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, Harold talks with guest Kerry Brown about his journey building a gardening and permaculture based small business, and the things that contributed and helped him along the way.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 197 – April 17, 2023
Listen To The Podcast
Listen and Subscribe On Your Favorite Podcast Player
Fountain | Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Pocket Casts | Castbox | Breaker | RadioPublic | Anchor | YouTube Playlist | RSS
Kerry Brown is a native East Tennessean who, after departing a career in corporate EMS, decided to take his love of permaculture, homesteading and garden design into a full-time endeavor. He runs Strong Roots Resources, a business that teaches homesteaders with properties of all sizes how to understand and cultivate the land in a regenerative manner.
- Kerry’s journey in establishing his business
- How the idea for Strong Roots Resources developed
- The roles community played in growing the business
- Kerry’s thoughts about the intersection of preparedness and homesteading
- What the future of Strong Roots Resources looks like
Kerry’s Website – www.strongrootsresources.com
Kerry’s Email – firstname.lastname@example.org