On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I chat with the Author of the blog “Well Fed Homestead” Brenda Scott.
Listen To The Podcast
Listen and Subscribe On Your Favorite Podcast Player
Fountain | Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Pocket Casts | Castbox | Breaker | RadioPublic | Anchor | YouTube Playlist | RSS
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 139 – May 3, 2020 – Do What You Can Where You’re At With Guest Brenda Scott.
Brenda and I Discuss:
- Her Journey into homesteading.
- Her families move from a 30-acre farm in Oregon to a 1/4 acre property in Virginia.
- The limitations of homesteading on a small property.
- The amazing amount you can still do even when on a small property.
- Water Keifer and Kombucha.
- Brenda’s Website: https://www.wellfedhomestead.com/
- Brenda’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WellFedHomestead
Listen On YouTube
Latest posts by Harold Thornbro (see all)
- The Good Life: Helen and Scott Nearing’s Sixty Years of Self-Sufficient Living - March 22, 2023
- Air Pruning: The Benefits of Promoting Healthy Roots in Plants - March 22, 2023
- Bootstrap Farmer 72 Cell Air Prune Seed Starting Trays - March 22, 2023