The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 139 – May 3, 2020 – Do What You Can Where You’re At With Guest Brenda Scott.
On this podcast episode, I chat with the Author of the blog “Well Fed Homestead” Brenda Scott.
- Her Journey into homesteading.
- Her families move from a 30-acre farm in Oregon to a 1/4 acre property in Virginia.
- The limitations of homesteading on a small property.
- The amazing amount you can still do even when on a small property.
- Water Keifer and Kombucha.
- Brenda’s Website: https://www.wellfedhomestead.com/
- Brenda’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WellFedHomestead
- How To Get Started Raising Pigs On Your Permaculture Homestead - February 19, 2021
- Why Do Tomatoes Split And What Can You Do About It - February 14, 2021
- How To Use Pallets To Build Raised Garden Beds - February 14, 2021