Listen To The Podcast
On this episode of the Modern Homesteading Podcast, I chat with the Author of the blog “Well Fed Homestead” Brenda Scott.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 139 – May 3, 2020 – Do What You Can Where You’re At With Guest Brenda Scott.
Brenda and I Discuss:
- Her Journey into homesteading.
- Her families move from a 30-acre farm in Oregon to a 1/4 acre property in Virginia.
- The limitations of homesteading on a small property.
- The amazing amount you can still do even when on a small property.
- Water Keifer and Kombucha.
- Brenda’s Website: https://www.wellfedhomestead.com/
- Brenda’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WellFedHomestead
Subscribe To My Newsletter
Get The Latest Updates, News, and Special Offers from Redemption Permaculture!
As An Added Gift For Subscribing Receive A Free PDF Download Of My Book: From Home To Small Town Homestead – Over 180 pages