As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
Today is Day 13 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading.
Today’s question is “What’s The Difference Between Heirloom, Hybrid, and GMO Seeds?”
Answering today’s question is Mary from Mary’s Heirloom Seeds. Mary tells us exactly what heirloom, hybrid, and GMO seeds are and how organic relates to these seeds.
Find out more about Mary through her website and social media pages:
- Website: http://www.marysheirloomseeds.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Marys-Heirloom-Seeds
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6L0_UkKM_izznFDt9IOHA
- 9 Reasons Raising Rabbits Might Be Perfect For Your Homestead - June 5, 2021
- What is Bokashi Composting? - April 24, 2021
- What Is A Biennial Plant? - April 21, 2021