Today is Day 13 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading.
Today’s question is “What’s The Difference Between Heirloom, Hybrid, and GMO Seeds?”
Answering today’s question is Mary from Mary’s Heirloom Seeds. Mary tells us exactly what heirloom, hybrid, and GMO seeds are and how organic relates to these seeds.
Find out more about Mary through her website and social media pages:
- Website: http://www.marysheirloomseeds.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Marys-Heirloom-Seeds
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6L0_UkKM_izznFDt9IOHA
- Farm Innovators Heated Digital Circulated Air Incubator – Item Of The Week - February 7, 2023
- 17 Useful Flowers To Grow On Your Homestead - February 7, 2023
- Why and How to Plant Jerusalem Artichokes in Your Food Forest - February 5, 2023