Today is Day 13 of our 30 days of homesteading Q&A on the podcast where I have reached out to some of the best bloggers and podcasters in the homesteading space to answer your questions about homesteading.
Today’s question is “What’s The Difference Between Heirloom, Hybrid, and GMO Seeds?”
Answering today’s question is Mary from Mary’s Heirloom Seeds. Mary tells us exactly what heirloom, hybrid, and GMO seeds are and how organic relates to these seeds.
Find out more about Mary through her website and social media pages:
- Website: http://www.marysheirloomseeds.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Marys-Heirloom-Seeds
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6L0_UkKM_izznFDt9IOHA
- Effective Winter Composting: Essential Tips and Techniques for Cold Weather Success - December 7, 2023
- Compost, Topsoil, Potting Soil: Which Should I Buy For My Raised Beds? - November 30, 2023
- Faith, Family, and Farming with Guests Brad and Starla Walker - November 29, 2023