As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 114 – February 11, 2019 – Family Homesteading With Guest Teri Page.
On today’s podcast episode I’m joined by Teri Page to discuss her new book “Family Homesteading: The Ultimate Guide to Self-Sufficiency for the Whole Family” and her family’s journey into homesteading and what that has been like with and for her kids.
- Crazy fluctuating temperatures
- Dealing with ear mites in rabbit
- Grandson’s birthday party. I can’t believe he is 2 already.
Family Homesteading With Guest Teri Page
Teri Page is the creator of the popular homesteading blog, Homestead Honey, and the author of Family Homesteading. Her homesteading adventures range over 20 years and three states, from Oregon, where she learned how to grow food and raise livestock, to Missouri, where her family built an off-the-grid homestead from scratch to Vermont, where she currently lives with her husband and two children.
- Teri’s journey into the homesteading lifestyle.
- Her off-the-grid homestead in Missouri.
- The experience and differences of homesteading before and after children.
- How her children take part in the homesteading lifestyle.
- Teri’s book “Family Homesteading: The Ultimate Guide to Self-Sufficiency for the Whole Family”
- How busy parents can fit homesteading into their lives.
- Action steps that parents can take to give their kids homesteading skills.
- Teri’s Website – https://homestead-honey.com/
- Teri’s Book – Family Homesteading: The Ultimate Guide to Self-Sufficiency for the Whole Family
- 9 Reasons Raising Rabbits Might Be Perfect For Your Homestead - June 5, 2021
- What is Bokashi Composting? - April 24, 2021
- What Is A Biennial Plant? - April 21, 2021