Join Rachel as she interviews Nick Ferguson and Discusses Fodder Tree Crops for your Homestead and Animals To Increase Self Sufficiency, Sustainability, and Resilience.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 173 – December 8, 2022
Listen To The Podcast
Listen and Subscribe On Your Favorite Podcast Player
Membership Has Its Privileges
• Get Ad-Free Versions Of The Modern Homesteading Podcast
• Listen To Exclusive Members Only Podcast Episodes
• Watch Exclusive Members Only Videos
• Download EBooks, Recipes, and Informational PDFs
• Get All Our Current and Future Courses Free
• Monthly Live Topic Discussion and Q&A
• Community Forum To Connect With Us and Other Homesteaders
All of this to help you get started homesteading right where you are or help you level up your homestead for increased self-sufficiency and sustainability.
Nick Ferguson is an Ecosystems Engineering consultant who works all over the USA and internationally. He specializes in homestead and farm design, helping clients create resilient, ecologically sound, and sustainable farms.
Nick has spent his whole life studying ecology from a homeschooled start, to attending college at 16 years old. He’s gone on to manage large-scale design installations. And taught alongside greats such as Joel Salatin, Mark Shepherd, and Geoff Lawton. He currently homesteads in Louisiana between consulting tours.
Listen On YouTube
- Goats, Fencing, Soap, and More with Guests Dave & Amanda Allen - October 25, 2023
- Apple Harvesting, Processing, and Preserving - October 18, 2023
- 11 Kitchen Hand Tool Must Haves - October 11, 2023