On This podcast episode, I discuss a few things homesteaders should be doing to practice preparedness for when or if disaster strikes in any form.
Listen To The Podcast
Listen and Subscribe On Your Favorite Podcast Player
Fountain | Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Pocket Casts | Castbox | Breaker | RadioPublic | Anchor | YouTube Playlist | RSS
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 111 – January 14, 2019 – Why Every Homesteader Should Also Be A Prepper.
- Spent some time this weekend at a friend’s homestead and built a cattle panel/pallet greenhouse.
- Processed a few rabbits.
- Continuing to eat abundantly from the greenhouse.
- I have really taken healthy eating to another level by taking action.
Why Every Homesteader Should Also Be A Prepper
Discussed in this podcast episode.
- What Is A Prepper?
- Reasons To Be A Prepper
- There is no downside
- Because Things Happen
- It Reduces Stress
- It Creates Freedom
- It Could Save Yours Or A Family member’s Life
How To Get Started Prepping
- Water Storage
- Food Storage
- Medical Preparedness
- Power Backup
- Preparedness Through Sustainability
- Natural Disaster Preparations – Drills
- Livestock Care Plan
- Create Emergency Information Documentation
- Bug Out Bags
- Bug Out Locations
Listen On YouTube
Latest posts by Harold Thornbro (see all)