Listen To The Podcast
On This podcast episode, I discuss a few things homesteaders should be doing to practice preparedness for when or if disaster strikes in any form.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 111 – January 14, 2019 – Why Every Homesteader Should Also Be A Prepper.
- Spent some time this weekend at a friend’s homestead and built a cattle panel/pallet greenhouse.
- Processed a few rabbits.
- Continuing to eat abundantly from the greenhouse.
- I have really taken healthy eating to another level by taking action.
Why Every Homesteader Should Also Be A Prepper
Discussed in this podcast episode.
- What Is A Prepper?
- Reasons To Be A Prepper
- There is no downside
- Because Things Happen
- It Reduces Stress
- It Creates Freedom
- It Could Save Yours Or A Family Members Life
How To Get Started Prepping
- Water Storage
- Food Storage
- Medical Preparedness
- Power Backup
- Preparedness Through Sustainability
- Natural Disaster Preparations – Drills
- Livestock Care Plan
- Create Emergency Information Documentation
- Bug Out Bags
- Bug Out Locations