Join Rachel as she interviews Kelly The Kitchen Kop and Discusses Healthy Eating On The Homestead Through Wise Food Choices and Home Cooking.
The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 178 – December 29, 2022
Listen To The Podcast
Listen and Subscribe On Your Favorite Podcast Player
Membership Has Its Privileges
• Get Ad-Free Versions Of The Modern Homesteading Podcast
• Listen To Exclusive Members Only Podcast Episodes
• Watch Exclusive Members Only Videos
• Download EBooks, Recipes, and Informational PDFs
• Get All Our Current and Future Courses Free
• Monthly Live Topic Discussion and Q&A
• Community Forum To Connect With Us and Other Homesteaders
All of this to help you get started homesteading right where you are or help you level up your homestead for increased self-sufficiency and sustainability.
Kelly is a registered LPN, author, blogger, homeschool mom and healthy lifestyle advocate. She is very active in the homestead community sourcing her food from local farms and homesteads as well as growing some of her own food. She resides in a small town near Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Here are just a few of the many ways to follow and get in contact with Kelly.
Real Food For Rookies– Kelly’s Book
If you go to her website you can follow all her social media sites.
Links Discussed In The Show:
Listen On YouTube
- Growing and Operating A Farm Business with Guest Rob Kaiser - December 6, 2023
- Goats, Fencing, Soap, and More with Guests Dave & Amanda Allen - October 25, 2023
- Apple Harvesting, Processing, and Preserving - October 18, 2023