On today’s podcast, I’m joined by Sherry Willis from Half-Pint Homestead to talk about keeping livestock on an urban homestead and the new eCourse she has put together to help urban farmers take the livestock leap.
- Sherry’s homesteading journey and experience
- Some of the challenges and rewards of keeping urban livestock
- The details of Sherry’s new eCourse
Latest posts by Harold Thornbro (see all)
- Growing Nuts on the Homestead: Guest David Hughes - September 27, 2023
- Creating Wildlife Habitats in Your Garden: Reasons and Methods - September 26, 2023
- The Regenerative Grower’s Guide to Garden Amendments by Nigel Palmer - September 20, 2023