As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs.
On today’s podcast, I’m joined by Sherry Willis from Half-Pint Homestead to talk about keeping livestock on an urban homestead and the new eCourse she has put together to help urban farmers take the livestock leap.
- Sherry’s homesteading journey and experience
- Some of the challenges and rewards of keeping urban livestock
- The details of Sherry’s new eCourse
- 9 Reasons Raising Rabbits Might Be Perfect For Your Homestead - June 5, 2021
- What is Bokashi Composting? - April 24, 2021
- What Is A Biennial Plant? - April 21, 2021