On today’s podcast, I’m joined by Sherry Willis from Half-Pint Homestead to talk about keeping livestock on an urban homestead and the new eCourse she has put together to help urban farmers take the livestock leap.
- Sherry’s homesteading journey and experience
- Some of the challenges and rewards of keeping urban livestock
- The details of Sherry’s new eCourse
Latest posts by Harold Thornbro (see all)
- A Beginners Guide To Building Guilds On Your Permaculture Homestead - March 28, 2023
- The Resilient Farm and Homestead by Ben Falk - March 27, 2023
- The Good Life: Helen and Scott Nearing’s Sixty Years of Self-Sufficient Living - March 22, 2023